Links of Interest
Mississippi State University Links
- Mississippi State University
- Division of Agriculture, Forestry, and Veterinary Medicine
- Mississippi State University Extension Service
- Department of Animal and Dairy Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine (Veterinary Hospital)
- Extension Forages Website
Goat Breed Associations
- American Boer Goat Association
- United States Boer Goat Association
- American Meat Goat Association
- Mississippi Goat Association
- Tennessee Meat Goats
Feed and Nutrition Suppliers
- Sullivan Supply
- Show Stopper Supplies
- Premier Supplies
- Pipestone Supply
- Mid-States Wool Growers Supply
- Jeffers Livestock Supply
- Zareba Systems | Electric Fence Systems
Sheep and Goat Resources
- The Show Goat Page
- Show Wethers Site
- The Club Lamb Page
- Sheep and Goat Markets
- American Consortium for Small Ruminant Parasite Control
- American Association of Small Ruminant Practitioners
- Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce
- USDA Home Page
- Pipestone Veterinary Services
- Sheep 101
- Sheep 201
- American Sheep Industry Association
- Sheep Breeds
- Texas A&M Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
- Maryland Small Ruminant Page
2020 marked Bill Fitts’ 27th consecutive appearance at the annual North Mississippi Producer Advisory Council meeting.
Researchers and Extension specialists from across the Southeast will help goat and sheep producers expand their knowledge on various aspects of the industry during a workshop on small ruminant production.
ELLISVILLE, Miss. -- Mississippi State University representatives met with agricultural clients in Ellisville recently to discuss research and education needs for 2018. More than 115 individuals attended this year's event.
Agricultural clients met with Mississippi State University personnel to discuss research and education needs during the annual Producer Advisory Council Meeting for the southwest region February 20.
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Those interested in running a sheep or goat operation can learn management and marketing techniques at a March 17 workshop at Mississippi State University.
Register now for the Small Ruminant Production Workshop that runs from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event is offered by the MSU Extension Service and Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station.