Order study materials by completing and submitting the online order form. Pay by credit card or mail a check or money order (made payable to MSU-ES) to the address on the order form. Payment must be received before the manuals are mailed. For additional information, please contact M. Eugene Merkl, Jr. at the Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Entomology and Plant Pathology at Mississippi State University:
2017-2018 Price List for Training Materials for Testing and Certification, Pesticide Safety Education Program, Mississippi State University Extension Service. Effective Date: January 1, 2017
- General Standards (Core Manual): $30.00
- Category 1A: Agricultural Plant: $30.00
- Category 1B: Agricultural Animal: $30.00
- Category II: Forest Pest Control: $30.00
- Category III: Ornamental and Turf: $46.00
- Category IV: Seed Treatment: $30.00
- Category V: Aquatic Weed Control: $30.00
- Category VI: Right of Way Weed Control: $30.00
- Category VIIA: Structural Pest Control: $46.00
- Category VIIB: Fumigation: $30.00
- Category VII-3: Industrial Weed Control: $15.00
- Category VIII: Public Health: $30.00
- Category IX: Regulatory Dealer: $30.00
- Category X: Demonstration and Research: $30.00
- Category XI: Aerial Application: $30.00
- Category XII: Wood Preservation: $30.00
- Category XIII: Anti-Fouling Paint: $30.00
- Category XIV: Metam-Sodium: $30.00
- Registered Technician Training Manual: $70.00
- Reg. Tech Pre/Post Questions/Answers: $45.00
- Right of Way Weed Control DVD: $15.00
- Weed Identification and Control DVD: $15.00
- Wood Preservation Controls DVD: $15.00
- Diseases of Ornamentals and Turf DVD: $15.00
- 2015 WPS How to Comply Manual: $5.00
- Right of Way Weed Control DVD: $15
- Weed Identification and Control DVD: $15
- Wood Preservation Control DVD: $15
- Diseases of Ornamentals and Turf DVD: $15
Prepared by: M. Eugene Merkl, Jr., Program Manager
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- The Dicamba Applicator Training required for individuals who plan to apply dicamba herbicide products in Xtend cropping systems has been opened online and scheduled at several sites in the Delta and north Mississippi.
Agricultural professionals are invited to attend the 2019 General Pest Management Workshop Jan. 24 at the Central Mississippi Research and Extension Center in Raymond.
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Officials with the Mississippi State University Extension Service broke ground on a termite application training facility alongside pest control industry sponsors during a ceremony April 6.
The Termite Technician Training Facility, or T3F, will be located near the Mississippi Horse Park in Starkville and is scheduled to be completed in early 2019.
YAZOO CITY, Miss. -- Mississippi farmers can safely remove leftover pesticides from their property during a free disposal event on Dec. 16 in Yazoo City.
Insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and other pesticide products can be dropped off at the former Tal Port building located at 2003 Gordon Avenue between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
No household waste, tires, rinsates, empty containers or products in bulk containers will be accepted.
MISSISSIPPI STATE -- How to feed the world’s growing population is a continuing challenge for agricultural researchers and producers, and one expert who spoke Thursday at Mississippi State University said pesticides are essential for meeting that challenge.
4-H Debuts New Curriculum · Extension Develops Workforce · La-Z-Boy Donates Fabric · Stars Focus On Sustainability · Extension Directs Herbicide Training · Youth Discover Dairy Science · Soil Lab Welcomes New Manager