5 Ways to Grow Your Local Foods Business with Facebook
Most business leaders struggle to use Facebook to grow their businesses. Part of the struggle is that business leaders do not have the time to keep up with all the changes that take place within Facebook. Deciding how to organize an effective Facebook advertising strategy can be challenging, as well.
Developing advertisements can be an overwhelming process. Ads range in purpose from gathering e-mails for new leads to driving traffic to websites for e-commerce sales. Finally, business leaders face several decisions to make ads effective. Some include:
- What is the most effective wording to communicate with fans?
- How can ads target specific customers?
- Should video or images be used in the ad?
- How many dollars should be invested in the ad?
- How long should the ad run?
- What is an acceptable return on investment (ROI) for a Facebook ad?
These are just a few of the many decisions that business leaders must make to maximize Facebook’s ability to grow their business. Many other questions exist, especially related to organic, do-it-yourself (DIY) posting of content, including:
- What type of content should be posted?
- What time(s) should content be posted?
- What strategies could be used to increase fan engagement?
- How should business leaders use Facebook live?
- How should business leaders use Facebook stories?
This publication is designed to be an easy, step-by-step process for business leaders to learn to use Facebook to grow their business. In each section, we provide tips and resources to help you market your business using Facebook. To grow, your business needs fans to “like” your page, engage with your posts, and eventually move from being fans to paying customers.