Fun with Quick Breads 4-H Bread Project: Basic Unit
The objectives of Fun with Quick Breads 4-H Bread Project: Basic Unit.
- To acquire knowledge in the principles of bread making.
- To learn the basic ingredients of quick breads and the purpose of each.
- To understand the differences between plain and self-rising flour.
- To learn methods of combining or mixing ingredients.
- To gain skills in the preparation of batters and doughs.
- To learn the characteristics of high-quality baked products.
- To understand the place of breads in the diet.
For more information, please see the above PDF.
The Mississippi State University Extension Service is working to ensure all web content is accessible to all users. If you need assistance accessing any of our content, please email the webteam or call 662-325-2262.