4-H Shooting Sports Hunting Discipline
4-H Shooting Sports Hunting Discipline will teach the hunting discipline to youth.
- Explore how hunting practices and traditions have developed,
- Learn and discuss the origins of hunting skills and tools,
- Understand the history of wildlife management in North America,
- Learn the role of hunters in the wildlife management and conservation movements,
- Learn the meaning of regulated hunting, and
- Have fun while learning.
Total Number of Modules or Session: 8
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 8
Dr. John Long, firstname.lastname@example.org