The PREP Rally (In partnership with Save the Children)
The PREP Rally program teaches children the basics of preparedness and develops lifelong safety skills.
Children in grades K-2 and 3-5
Participants will be able to:
- Identify things that help them feel safe;
- Understand that making an emergency plan is an important part of being safe;
- Identify types of weather risks that may affect their community;
- Identify and understand basic Prep Steps of knowing emergency contacts, making an emergency plan, and packing a Go-Bag; and
- Share what they have learned with their families and friends.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 1.5
- Community Forums
- Educational Class
- Group Discussion
Dr. C. Ryan Akers, email@example.com