Forms - MHV
- 3 Diamond Pin Application - .pdf
- 3 Ruby Pin Application - .pdf
- 5 Diamond Pin Application - .pdf
- All Pin Applicaton Form - .pdf
- All Reasonable Effort Forms - .pdf
- Attendance Report for Area Meeting - .pdf
- Award Application Form - .pdf
- Award Application Form - .pdf
- Award Report - .pdf
- Award Winner Summary - .pdf
- Awards Sent to which Chairperson - .pdf
- Blair Batson Children Suggestions - .pdf
- Clothing Contest Worksheets - .pdf
- Club Secretary Record Book F0019 - .pdf
- Community Beautification Application F0651 - .pdf
- Community Service Projects - .pdf
- Council Secretary Record Book - PDF | Word
- County Yearbook M0107 - .pdf
- Criteria for Judging Program of Work Award Entries - .pdf
- Dues Submit Form - .pdf
- Endowment Scholarship Activities Application - .pdf
- Enrollment Form - .pdf
- Environmental Activities Report - .pdf
- Environmental Survey - .pdf
- Garden Award Application Instructions - .pdf
- Garden Award Application Record Master (link to the Excel Workbook)
- Guidelines for Educational Report Book - .pdf
- Health and Nutrition Education Award - .pdf
- Keep MS Beautiful Magnolia Trees - .pdf
- Leadership - Treasurer of an Organization IS1408 - .pdf
- Literacy Project Reporting Form - .pdf
- Marilynn Purdie Endowment Scholarship - .pdf
- Personal Data Statement - .pdf
- Powell Gray Scholarship Application - .pdf
- Program Leaders Report Form - .pdf
- Reading Certificate Guidelines - .pdf
- Ronald McDonald House Donated Items Summary Wish List - .pdf
- Record of Member Involvement .pdf
- Senior Director Annual Account Form Guidelines - .pdf
- Volunteer Hours Tally Sheet - .pdf (View in Acrobat for interactive form.)
- Travel Expense Voucher - .pdf
- Young Homemakers Award Application Form F0851 - .pdf
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Several Mississippi Master Gardener groups marked the state's bicentennial with near-perfect tributes -- by donating and planting Magnolia grandifloras in their communities.
"The tributes are perfect in a state known for its generosity, service to others and love for the environment," said Gary Jackson, director of the Mississippi State University Extension Service.
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Mississippi Homemaker Volunteer Clubs have a new supply of sewing material thanks to a large donation.
La-Z-Boy Inc. gave the Mississippi State University Extension Service about 130 boxes of discarded upholstery fabric -- enough to fill a 24-foot trailer.
LEXINGTON, Miss. -- A new Mississippi Homemaker Volunteer Club spread some holiday cheer with a set of quilts they made throughout the summer and fall.
On Nov. 24, residents at Lexington Manor Senior Care facility received 67 lap quilts made by the recently formed Holmes County club.
Mississippi Homemaker Volunteer Clubs, called MHV clubs, are supported by the Mississippi State University Extension Service and provide a variety of educational opportunities and services to their communities.
COLLINS -- Nearly a dozen veterans left south Mississippi with fuller luggage after Covington County quilters surprised them with early Christmas gifts.
MISSISSIPPI STATE -- The Mississippi State University Extension Service is tuning up its sewing machines as the requests for sewing classes stack up.
“Everything old is new again,” said Sylvia Clark, family and consumer sciences Extension associate. “There is a renewed interest in sewing, in making clothes and items for the home that reflect a personal sense of style and save money.”
Most schools in Mississippi, like those in many other states, no longer offer sewing classes.
4-H Debuts New Curriculum · Extension Develops Workforce · La-Z-Boy Donates Fabric · Stars Focus On Sustainability · Extension Directs Herbicide Training · Youth Discover Dairy Science · Soil Lab Welcomes New Manager