What are the benefits?
Numerous benefits abound for the student serving as a Junior Master Wellness Volunteer. Giving back to one’s community through volunteer work is a key component to a student’s growth. The Junior Master Wellness Volunteer can experience:
- Improved skills in leadership and teambuilding;
- Increased knowledge about health issues;
- Enhanced resume for college and job opportunities;
- Improved social skills;
- Opportunity for connection to community;
- Recognition opportunities;
- Experience helps clarify future career choice.