The Food Factor: Corn and Cucumber Salad
This delicious salad is naturally vegan, sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free not to mention fresh and easy to assemble. It’s also budget-friendly, especially if you grow some of these vegetables yourself.
Corn and Cucumber Salad
- 1 cup cucumber (chopped, with peel)
- 1 can corn (8 3/4 ounce, drained)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/8 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/8 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro or coriander (dried)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Serve cold.
Thanks to USDA MyPlate Kitchen for this recipe!
And if you like our recipes and videos, we’d love for you to share them with your friends! It really helps!
Subscribe to Extension for Real Life
Fill in the information below to receive a weekly update of our blog posts.