Leasing Your Land for Hunting
The Leasing Your Land for Hunting program will teach Mississippi private landowners and farmers how to successfully lease their property for hunting purposes for income diversification and conservation of natural resources on their land. Participants will learn:
- How to lease property for hunting recreation to enhance farm income and improve conservation practices,
- How to draft a legally binding lease agreement for hunting recreation,
- How to market their hunting land,
- How to inventory land assets for improved leasing opportunities, and
- Ways to improve wildlife game species and wildlife habitats.
For more information contact Dr. W. Daryl Jones at email@example.com.