ServSafe Food Safety Program
ServSafe is a nationally recognized food safety management curriculum and certification process recognized by the Mississippi State Department of Health as meeting the food safety criteria required of any licensed foodservice facility in Mississippi.
Commercial (e.g., restaurants, catering, vending) and institutional (e.g., school systems, childcare programs, hospitals, long-term care facilities) foodservice facility staff
Participants will learn about:
- The latest scientific information regarding the risks and potential causes of foodborne illness,
- The significant microorganisms involved in foodborne outbreaks,
- Potential risks caused by the personal food handler,
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing,
- Equipment maintenance and selection, and
- Integrated pest management programs.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 10
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 8
- Educational Class
Dr. Brent Fountain, email@example.com