Pesticide Safety Education – Private Applicator Training
Pesticide Safety Education – Private Applicator Training will provide training, education, and certification in the safe application and use of pesticides.
All private users/workers and handlers of pesticides
- Gain understanding of Worker Protection Standards and related safety practices,
- Obtain private pesticide applicator certification, and
- Comply and retain currency in federal and state regulations.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 4
- Educational Class
- Community Forums
- Educational Video (Online or DVD)
- Group Discussion
- Numbered Extension Publication
M. Eugene Merkl, Jr, firstname.lastname@example.org