Cover Crops: Understanding the Pros and Cons
Cooking Matters for Adults is a hands-on course that will empower adults with the skills to be self-sufficient in the kitchen.
Extension agents, NRCS staff, row crop and horticulture producers
- Develop an understanding of what cover crops can and cannot provide to landowners,
- Increase knowledge of specie selection based on the need of landowner,
- Develop an understanding of cover crop termination tactics, and
- Increase knowledge of how termination date affects overall benefit of cover crops.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 4
- Educational Class
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Print or Popular Articles
- Social Media
Dr. Bill Burdine, firstname.lastname@example.org