Programming Pals is an innovative curriculum that integrates English Language Arts and computer science to develop both textual and computer coding literacy.
- Learn methods of communication and will explore symbolic representation through reading and coding,
- Learn to recognize the importance of exhibiting good manners and will explore triggers in computer programming,
- Explore cause-and-effect relationships, conditional statements, and looping through using Scratch Jr.,
- Discuss the importance of teamwork and linkages in computer programming, and
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills by improving a previous Scratch Jr. project.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 6
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 6
- One-on-One Intervention
Dr. Jamie Varner, firstname.lastname@example.org