Master Cattle Producer
Master Cattle Producer will provide comprehensive training in 8 major areas for beef cattle producers who would like to expand their knowledge base.
NOTE: The Master Cattle Producer Online Program is currently undergoing a transition to an online learning management system, and as such there will be a delay in video and content availability. Please bear with us during this transition, and we will share the new site when it is available.
Mississippi beef cattle producers
Participants will learn:
- How to determine cattle nutrient needs and forages and supplements that best fit their herd,
- About the fundamentals of breeding and genetics,
- Proper cattle handling and good herd health practices, and
- How to produce good quality beef using best management practices.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 8
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 16
- Social Media
- Educational Class
- Educational Video (Online or DVD)
Dr. Brandi Karisch, firstname.lastname@example.org