The 4-H Cloverbuds program focuses on the development of children ages 5 to 7 by helping them become capable, competent, caring, and contribution citizens through an introduction to 4-H. Participants will:
- develop self-understanding and confidence through positive and cooperative-based learning environments,
- experience achievement through an age appropriate and success-oriented activity based curriculum,
- develop positive attitudes to self, family, and community through caring adults and older participants who serve as positive role models,
- improve in getting along with others (e.g. share, communicate, and make friends with other peers in the 4-H Cloverbud group), and
- increase decision making skills (e.g., make decisions in regard to activity input and interaction with peers and adult leaders).
For more information contact Dr. Rae Oldham at email@example.com.