Teaching 4-H Cloverbuds Through Scratch Jr
Cloverbud youth will learn what it means to be in 4-H through programming stories in Scratch Jr.
5-7 year olds
- Be introduced to the 4-H Pledge and Clover as well as creating a simple program in Scratch Jr using the paint interface,
- Focus on the first H in 4-H, the Head! Youth will create a story using Scratch Jr to build important skills such as decision making and communication,
- Focus on the second H in 4-H, Heart. 4-H Cloverbuds will work in pairs to create an animated biography of one another, and
- Learn how to serve others. Youth will design a game that teaches others about bullying.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 6
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 6
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Dr. Mariah Morgan for Curriculum, email@example.com
- Dr. Alisha Hardman for Evaluation, firstname.lastname@example.org