Junior Master Wellness Volunteer Program Online/Canva (new)
Teens will be trained as Junior Master Wellness Volunteers to provide health promotion information to improve health literacy and healthy lifestyle choices via an online canvas course that provides broader reach and flexible learning options.
Teens ages 14-18 with an interest in health and a passion for volunteering
- Develop leadership and team-building skills,
- Become prepared to support ongoing and new programs in communities that engage and promote healthy principles, and
- Learn how to become prepared to provide health promotion aimed at improving health literacy and healthy lifestyle choices.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 14
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: flexible
- Educational Class
- Educational Video (Online or DVD)
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Print or Popular Articles
- Social Media
- eXtension Website
- Other: Online Platform (Canvas)