4-H Junior Master Wellness Volunteer Program
4-H Junior Master Wellness Volunteers Program will equip youth with health messages that help improve health literacy and lead to choices and lifestyle changes for a healthier Mississippi.
Allied Health Students or youth with an interest in the health profession
- Develop leadership and teambuilding skills,
- Become prepared to support ongoing and new programs in communities that engage and promote healthy principles, and
- Learn how to become prepared to provide health promotion aimed at improving health literacy and healthy lifestyle choices.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 6-8
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 6-8
- Educational Class
- Social Media
- Websites Other than eXtension
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Print or Popular Articles
- One-on-One Intervention
- Public Service Announcement
Ann Sansing, email@example.com