4-H Junior Master Wellness Volunteer Program
4-H Junior Master Wellness Volunteers Program will equip youth with health messages that help improve health literacy and lead to choices and lifestyle changes for a healthier Mississippi.
Teens ages 14-18 with an interest in the health profession and/or a passion for volunteering
- Develop leadership and team-building skills,
- Become prepared to support ongoing and new programs in communities that engage and promote healthy principles, and
- Learn how to become prepared to provide health promotion aimed at improving health literacy and healthy lifestyle choices.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 6
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 6
- Educational Class
- Numbered Extension Publication
- One-on-One Intervention
- Print or Popular Articles
- Social Media
- eXtension Website
- Other: Online Platform (Canvas)
Ann Sansing, firstname.lastname@example.org