4-H Shooting Sports Archery Discipline
4-H Shooting Sports Archery Discipline will teach the archery discipline to youth.
- Learn about natural resources and related natural sciences by way of shooting, hunting, and related activities;
- Enhance their development of self-concept, character, and personal growth through safe, educational, and socially acceptable involvement in shooting activities;
- Learn safe and responsible use of archery equipment including sound decision making, self-discipline, and concentration;
- Learn the highest standards of safety, sportsmanship, and ethical behavior; and
- Be exposed to the broad array of vocational activities related to shooting sports.
Total Number of Modules or Session: 8
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 8
- Educational Class
- Educational Video (Online or DVD)
- Group Discussion
- Numbered Extension Publication
- One-on-One Intervention
- Print or Popular Articles
Dr. John Long, email@example.com