4-H Cloverbud Robotics Curriculum (WeDo)
4-H Cloverbud Robotics (WeDo) will serve as a gateway to Science, Technology, Engineering, and, Math through building and programming LEGO models.
Children in grades K-2 or ages 5-7
- Understand that robots are moving parts and need programmed instruction to perform behaviors,
- Learn that a program is a sequence of instructions for the robot to follow,
- Create repeating instructions using loops, and
- Program the robot to use sensors to feel and see what is around it.
- Educational Class
- Social Media
- Websites Other than eXtension
- Educational Video (Online or DVD)
Dr. Mariah Morgan, email@example.com