Tips to Make Back-to-School Lunches Easy
Students will be headed back to the classroom this month, and it’s important to make sure they have the proper nutrition to fuel their learning.
If your students prefer to pack their lunch, we’ve got some tips to help make this task easy for the grown-ups, fun for the little ones and a do-it-yourself job for older children and teens.
Video by Jonathan Parrish
- Stock a lunch prep area with all the supplies you need.
- Use cookie cutters to make lunch meat and cheese more fun for younger children.
- Offer small containers for veggies and dip, hummus, or fruit.
- Provide a range of healthy options for children to choose from.
- Don’t forget to include a love note or word of encouragement!
Subscribe to Extension for Real Life
Fill in the information below to receive a weekly update of our blog posts.