Weed Control Guidelines for Mississippi
This publication is the result of cooperative work by members of the Mississippi Weed Science Committee. This committee is composed of personnel from the following agencies:
- Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Bureau of Plant Industry, Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station
- Mississippi State University Extension Service
- Mississippi State University Forest and Wildlife Research Center
This publication is for the direction and guidance of agricultural workers. Specific and less technical information for various crops may be obtained at county offices of the Mississippi State University Extension Service.
The order form for 2018 can be found on page 2.
Download the PDF above for more information.