Basic Introduction to Beekeeping
Basic Introduction to Beekeeping will provide instruction on how to get started in beekeeping.
Youth ages 10 and up who want to learn how to keep bees and produce honey and beeswax
Participants will learn:
- About personal protective equipment needed for beekeeping,
- How to order and size the correct beekeeping equipment from commercial suppliers,
- To start and maintain colonies of bees during the first few weeks, and
- About methods for growing a beekeeping business for enterprise.
Total Number of Modules or Session: 4
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 40
- Educational Class
- Summer Camp at MSU Campus
Dr. Jeff Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org