Walk-a-Weigh (Youth Audience)
Walk-a-Weigh (Youth Audience) will educate clients about different strategies to implement or improve nutrition and physical activity habits for themselves and/or their family.
Youth ages 10-18
Participants will learn how to:
- Increase fiber intake;
- Monitor caloric intake;
- ncrease fruit and vegetable intake;
- Limit excessive sugar, sodium, and fat intake;
- Limit sweetened beverage consumption; and
- Increase physical activity.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 8
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 8
- Educational Class
- Group Discussion
- Numbered Extension Publication
Dr. Brent Fountain, firstname.lastname@example.org