Cool-Season Forage Tour
Location: Henry H. Leveck Research Farm (South Farm) Mississippi State University Campus, Starkville, MS
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 12, 2021 by 5:00 PM CST. REGISTER HERE.
Participants in the event must comply with COVID-19 federal, state, and local guidelines for attendance limit and social distancing:
- In the 2 weeks prior to the event, participants must not have been diagnosed or in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- At the time of the event, participants should not be experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, recent loss of taste and/or sense of smell, headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Temperature screening will be administered upon arrival at the field day location.
- Participants MUST wear a mask during the event and are expected to provide their own mask.
- Participants MUST maintain social distancing (6 feet apart from others).
- Anyone who feels sick or has signs of illness should not attend and may be asked to return home.