Mississippi Master Gardener Program: A Management Guide
This guide offers information and suggestions for successfully beginning and managing a county Master Gardener program.
Included are explanations of the following county Master Gardener coordinator responsibilities:
- Understanding the program concept
- Conducting a needs assessment
- Displaying familiarity with current program policy
- Managing the program, including:
- Scheduling training sessions
- Hosting training sessions
- Empowering volunteers
- Reporting and evaluating the program and its results
The Mississippi State University Extension Service is working to ensure all web content is accessible to all users. If you need assistance accessing any of our content, please email the webteam or call 662-325-2262.