Protecting Honey Bees from Pesticides
Protecting Honey Bees from Pesticides will outline the best management practices to better protect honey bees from pesticides in urban and agricultural environments.
Beekeepers, row crop farmers, and homeowners
- Learn about the importance of colony and apiary placement relative to known sources of pesticides to reduce risk of exposure,
- Learn about legal issues: documenting pesticide kills and state laws and protocols for investigating suspected pesticide poisoning of honey bees,
- Discover ways that pesticide application can minimize poisoning of honey bees,
- Learn how to minimize the risk of pesticide poisoning of honey bees, and
- Learn how to better protect honey bees.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 3
- Educational Class
Dr. Jeff Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org