Insect Management in Cotton
Insect Management in Cotton will educate clientele on identification of insect problems and measures needed to correct the problem.
Agriculture consultants, chemical retailers, and growers
Participants will be able to identify:
- The difference between different insecticide modes of action,
- Key seeding pests and their management,
- Key early-season insect pests and their management, and
- Mid- to late-season pests and their management.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 4
- Group Discussion
- Educational Class
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Social Media
Dr. Jeffrey Gore, firstname.lastname@example.org