Herbicides in Forest Management
Herbicides in Forest Management will give participants a basic understanding of herbicides available for use in forest management and wildlife habitat management efforts.
Landowners, forestry professionals, and wildlife professionals
- Gain understanding of what herbicides are available and appropriate for use in forestry/habitat improvement efforts;
- Learn about the impacts, both positive and negative, of herbicide use in their management efforts; and
- Gain understanding of proper target/non-target species, as well as control of targeted vegetation, when using various herbicide application in their management efforts.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: Either a single short course or multiple sessions/meetings
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 5
- One-on-One Intervention
- Print or Popular Articles
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Technical Assistance
Dr. Brady Self, email@example.com