Realizing the American Dream: Homebuyer Education
Realizing the American Dream Homebuyer Education will educate prospective homeowners on the entire home buying process, from managing money and understanding credit to securing a mortgage loan and shopping for a home.
Participants will learn:
- About readiness to buy a home,
- About the process from renting to homeownership,
- About the development of money and credit management skills,
- About managing money,
- About credit,
- About obtaining a mortgage,
- How to shop for a home, and
- How to protect their investment.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1-4
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 7
- Educational Class
Dr. Becky Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org