Digi_Life is a program that educates about the relationship between technology and our everyday lives.
Adults, particularly parents of children 14 years and older; Teens are a secondary audience.
- Understand how excessive social media use is related to mental health concerns,
- Understand what technoference is and its impact on family relationships,
- Develop strategies for protecting themselves and their families online (i.e. cyber fraud, online shopping, social media posting, sexting),
- Increase their ability to make technology decisions using research-based best practices, and
- Apply strategies for balancing the use of technology in a healthy manner.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 4
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 8
- Educational Class
Dr. Alisha Hardman, email@example.com