Farm and Ranch Management Economics Decision Support Aids
Farm and Ranch Management Economics Decision Support Aids will provide training in the use of economic decision aids to make sound management decisions.
Any Mississippian with an interest in farm and ranch management
Participants will gain understanding:
- On development and interpretation of enterprise budgets,
- About development and interpretation of partial budgets, and
- Of development and interpretation of capital budgets.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 3.5
- Technical Assistance
- One-on-One Intervention
- Websites Other than eXtension
- Numbered Extension Publication
Dr. Lawrence Falconer, firstname.lastname@example.org