4-H LEGO Club (Cloverbud)
The LEGO Club program will enable 4-H Cloverbuds to use the engineering design process through building with LEGO blocks, as well as to learn teamwork and communication skills.
Children ages 5-7 years old
Participants will learn to:
- Collaborate with peers and learn basic engineering design principles,
- Use LEGOs to develop creativity skills,
- Use LEGOs to increase logic and critical-thinking skills,
- Create a tower using architecture and team building skills, and
- Build a bridge to hold as much weight as possible.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 6
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 6
- Educational Class
Dr. Mariah Morgan, email@example.com