Food as a Business for Producers - Raymond
The Food As A Business Workshop is designed to incorporate and deliver food science, economics, and business expertise to local producers. A one-day workshop designed for producers seeking to compete and gain access to growing local markets.
Who should attend?
Agricultural producers and anyone who owns or is interested in operating an ag-based business.
Walk away knowing how to:
- Properly set up an agricultural business
- Identify your production costs and pricing strategies
- Adopt important food safety measures
- Meet product requirements for retail sale
- Properly label your products