Alternative Sources of Forest Income
Markets for pine timber are down. But, there are other ways forest owners can earn money from their timber: agroforestry, Christmas trees, hunting leases, pine straw raking, and specialty products. Find out how by coming to the “Alternative Sources of Forest Income” course.
- 5.0 credits Category 2 to foresters
- 5.0 credits Category 1 to loggers
- Contact James Shannon (662-489-3910, email@example.com)
- $24/person or $37/couple, non-refundable.
- Lunch and notebook included.
- Make check payable to: Pontotoc County Forestry Association.
- Return by September 6 with registration form.